Friday, July 8, 2011

Fox News To Begin Filming Casey Anthony Reality TV Show




 Executives from News Corp met with Casey Anthony today after her lawyer contacted them stating her concern that the media was treating her unfairly.

 “They’re making me look like a monster just because I was trying to get my mind off of my missing daughter in a stupid hot body contest,” Anthony said in her soon-to-be-released exclusive interview. When asked how she did in the contest she rolled her eyes at Greta Van Susteren. “My body was perfect before Caylee, and she would have wanted her mommy to have fun with her best friends when she was feeling down,” Anthony said while undoing the top button of her orange jump suit. “I’m going to show the world that even when terrible things happen you can still maintain your dignity and move on.”

 Fox plans on replacing the once highly rated Glenn Beck slots with reality shows aimed at getting the truth out there. Executive producer Anthony Beltempo (of Jersey Shore Fame) said, “If my show has informed us of anything it’s that the lives of complete pieces of shit are both important and entertaining.” Beltempo seems sure that the show will earn him some “much need critical success as a documentarian.” Anthony’s attorney had expressed his concern that Fox was not willing to pay Casey up front for the show but remarked, “I can’t win them all,” as he drove off in his new Aston Martin.

 Filming of the show begins on July 17th and will chronicle her release, followed by her first night out on the town with her friends. Clint House, who came out in support of Casey’s parenting skills, has said, “I’m going to be the luckiest man in the world when Casey gets out. I always wanted to be with someone famous and she said I was the perfect man because I understand her.” It is unclear if the two have started a relationship but, when asked, Casey made it clear that she was very interested in getting “her single lady on”.

 

 “I’m going to finally make my daddy happy without letting him put his penis inside of me,” Casey said while staring blankly into the abyss."




1 comment: